Getting your California real estate license has never been easier. We provide you with the highest quality, brand new, updated for 2014, online California real estate courses. Our courses are California Bureau of Real Estate approved (B.R.E. Sponsor: License Solution).
ALL OF OUR REAL ESTATE COURSES ARE
B.R.E. (2014) APPROVED IN CALIFORNIA
- B.R.E. Approved (2014) Easy-to-Understand Courses.
- California Real Estate License State Exam Prep Included.
- Open-Book, Online Final Exams… You need only 60% correct!
- Print Your Own Certificate of Completion Instantly.
- No End of Chapter Quizzes or Essays Required. Super Fast & Easy!
California’s Required Statutory / Pre-License Real Estate Courses
License Solution, Inc.
2700 Neilson Way, Suite 731
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Finance
To manually view our course approval, please click the link below. In the “Enter Course Provider Name” please enter license solution
Getting A California Real Estate License Is Easier Than You ThinkThere are a few simple steps that are necessary in order to receive your California real estate license. First, you must pass three exams given by an an approved real estate school.
- The first exam covers the real estate principles course. A comprehensive course outlining methods of acquiring titles, legal descriptions, deeds, estates, liens, homesteads, and the programs involving lenders, escrows, and title companies. In addition, there Is discussion on taxation, and numerous court cases affecting real estate principles.
- The second exam relates to the real estate practice course. A comprehensive study of real estate practices in California, as it relates to the real estate business, its regulations, income tax aspects, business opportunities, advertising, property sales, and the role of the broker and salesperson.
- The real estate finance course is a modern approach to real estate financing. Includes: Money and interest rates, sources of mortgage money, non-institutional leaders, conventional loans, government-backed programs, foreclosure and other loan problems, construction lending, and alternative financing methods.
There are requirements before applying for a California real estate salesperson license. For example, you must be 18 years of age or older in order to receive a license. In addition you must be a legal resident in the United States. If you are not a California resident you can apply for an out of state license. Learn more here…
Last, you need to pass the California state exam.
Online School Information & RequirementsOur online real estate school allows you to study for your license at any time! There is no need to attend classes or take exams at a physical location other than right in your own home or office. The only requirement of our online school is that you have access to the Internet.Each of our California real estate courses are available in PDF form which can be viewed online, downloaded for offline use or printed should you want a hard copy. There are no restrictions in the method in which you wish to study.In fact, our Ultimate real estate package includes text books for those students who feel more comfortable studying their real estate courses the traditional way.
Starting Your Real Estate CareerBeginning your journey into a real estate career can be an exciting experience. Realtors are independent entrepreneurs who have an incredible opportunity to achieve success. Not only are they their own boss, they also choose their own hours and determine how successful they want to become.Your dream of buying and selling real estate is as close as investing in one of our educational packages. License Solution, Inc. helps you learn the material quickly and pass the exams. Get started today!