News, Education & More
REAL ESTATE INFORMATION
What is it Like to be a Real Estate Agent? Have you every wondered what it might be like to be a real estate agent? What do they do every day? Is there a typical day, or is each day unique? And the most important question, of course, is will you like it. This article will talk about how a real estate agent spends his or her time. You will find that some activities are income producing and others are administrative to support those income-producing activities. Administrative Work Most jobs have some mundane tasks that must be performed, and real…
Should a Seller Provide a Home Warranty to a Buyer? It always seems to happen. Just as the manufacturer’s warranty on an appliance expires, the darned thing breaks down. That is why some people opt for purchasing extended warranties. But even those expire eventually. So, how does a home seller give assurances to a home buyer that the fridge, the oven, the air conditioning system, etc. won’t quit on them? The short answer is, he can’t. And that really doesn’t matter so much if it is a sellers’ market – where demand for homes exceeds the number of homes being…
Getting the Listing in the time of Covid-19 The Covid-19 pandemic has certainly changed the way many of us work. I, for one, have not been in an office since March 2020. Restaurants are starting to serve outdoors after trying to survive purely on take-out business for months, and salons are slowly opening with strict protocols in place so we can all stop looking like something the cat dragged in. With that as the backdrop, it comes as no surprise that the pandemic has also affected the way real estate agents have to do their jobs. Whether you are a…
The Most Valuable Renovations to Add to a Home Whether you are planning to sell your home soon or at some time in the future, it is important to understand what renovations will provide the most valuable return on your investment. Some remodeling, of course, is solely for your and your family’s own enjoyment of your home, and to that we say, “Go for it!” If you want to add a fireplace to your living room or get built-ins for your closets to make life more comfortable or more convenient, by all means, do it. But if you are expecting…
- What is it Like to be a Real Estate Agent?
- Should a Seller Provide a Home Warranty to a Buyer?
- Getting the Listing in the time of Covid-19
- The Most Valuable Renovations to Add to a Home
- Calming the Anxious Home Buyer
- Should You Stay or Should You Go?
- How Are Property Taxes Assessed in California?
- To Stage or Not to Stage? That is the Question
- How to offer your real estate services during a pandemic
- So, You Want to Become a Real Estate Agent!
- How is Covid-19 Affecting the Real Estate Market in California?
- The Great Depression vs. Credit Crisis Comparisons
- How FHA Boosts Housing
- The Evolution of 3D Printed Homes
- 21st Century Home Price Changes